There is a length of El tracks near our place that curves around, banking southbound trains and shifting them southwest. There is just something I love about trains trundling by; the noise doesn’t bother me, and in fact, I find it incredibly comforting, to hear their muted rumbles at night when it’s cool enough (or warm enough) to sleep with the windows open.
activities animals apartment life babies baking Baltimore beautification beer birthdays Blogging boats book list books booze cake cakes cake slice bakers cats Chicago clothes condo life condo living cooking csb cupcakes DC dogs drinking driving exercise family file pit food Food Week football friends friendship goals guest post history holidays In the News Ireland lists makeup march photo challenge 2012 moving music music week nerd alert photo Photo Friday photos reading religion restaurants restaurant week running shoes shopping sports summer summertime television things I've been meaning to tell you training report travel traveling travels videos weather weddings wine work Writing
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on oh! it’s a kaaayyyyke!
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on 7 things i’ve learned since adopting a dog
- Stephanie Y. on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- Cassie on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017 | McPolish.com on recipe for disaster? or masterful plan? you decide.
- @AllisonPCarroll And YouTube! There are a couple full seasons and random extras available on YouTube! 4 days ago
- @Lisa_M_Cahill @jsinsheim @AuthorCari @kitkilroy YAAAASSS! Pizza and wine for everyone! 1 week ago
- photo friday: getaway mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/pho… https://t.co/GHVqHTRNFh 1 week ago
- things i’ve been meaning to tell you: march 2017 mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/thi… 1 week ago
- photo friday: because mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/pho… https://t.co/QwerH8cyGf 3 weeks ago