A couple weeks ago, The Swede was spending a good portion of his days hanging from masts, rigging…things, jibbing…stuff, and in general performing great feats of boatary in preparation for the sailing season. But in between the starboards and the portsides and coming abouts, he also managed to snap some lovely photos that make me want to give up my land-lubbing ways, despite the fact that I’ve been known to get sea sick on dry land.
activities animals apartment life babies baking Baltimore beautification beer birthdays Blogging boats book list books booze cake cakes cake slice bakers cats Chicago clothes condo life condo living cooking csb cupcakes DC dogs drinking driving exercise family file pit food Food Week football friends friendship goals guest post history holidays In the News Ireland lists makeup march photo challenge 2012 moving music music week nerd alert photo Photo Friday photos reading religion restaurants restaurant week running shoes shopping sports summer summertime television things I've been meaning to tell you training report travel traveling travels videos weather weddings wine work Writing
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on oh! it’s a kaaayyyyke!
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on 7 things i’ve learned since adopting a dog
- Stephanie Y. on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- Cassie on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017 | McPolish.com on recipe for disaster? or masterful plan? you decide.
- @AllisonPCarroll And YouTube! There are a couple full seasons and random extras available on YouTube! 1 week ago
- @Lisa_M_Cahill @jsinsheim @AuthorCari @kitkilroy YAAAASSS! Pizza and wine for everyone! 1 week ago
- photo friday: getaway mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/pho… https://t.co/GHVqHTRNFh 1 week ago
- things i’ve been meaning to tell you: march 2017 mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/thi… 2 weeks ago
- photo friday: because mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/pho… https://t.co/QwerH8cyGf 3 weeks ago