Roast the asparagus and yellow squash with a little olive oil and s&p until they are a little more than halfway done. While that’s happening, mix together ricotta and parmesean cheese with a little salt and some garlic. (I used three cloves, and while I’m a garlic lover, that was okay. But if you’re not a garlic lover, I’d scale it down to maybe 1 or 2, if they’re small cloves.) Spread the cheese mix over the raw dough, put the roasted veggies on top,then cremini mushrooms (or you could use whatever kind you like) on top of that. Put it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees, and voila! Instant glory as your friends snarfle it down and think you are a magical person for creating such a dish.
activities animals apartment life babies baking Baltimore beautification beer birthdays Blogging boats book list books booze cake cakes cake slice bakers cats Chicago clothes condo life condo living cooking csb cupcakes DC dogs drinking driving exercise family file pit food Food Week football friends friendship goals guest post history holidays In the News Ireland lists makeup march photo challenge 2012 moving music music week nerd alert photo Photo Friday photos reading religion restaurants restaurant week running shoes shopping sports summer summertime television things I've been meaning to tell you training report travel traveling travels videos weather weddings wine work Writing
- Seven Things That Surprised Me About Raising a Puppy | S.Y. Ciphers on 7 things i’ve learned since adopting a dog
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on oh! it’s a kaaayyyyke!
- a new normal, part 1 | McPolish.com on 7 things i’ve learned since adopting a dog
- Stephanie Y. on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- Cassie on things i’ve been meaning to tell you: february 2017
- @AllisonPCarroll And YouTube! There are a couple full seasons and random extras available on YouTube! 1 month ago
- @Lisa_M_Cahill @jsinsheim @AuthorCari @kitkilroy YAAAASSS! Pizza and wine for everyone! 1 month ago
- photo friday: getaway mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/pho… https://t.co/GHVqHTRNFh 1 month ago
- things i’ve been meaning to tell you: march 2017 mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/thi… 1 month ago
- photo friday: because mcpolish.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/pho… https://t.co/QwerH8cyGf 1 month ago